CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How-to Reuse Your Laptop Battery

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How-to Reuse Your Laptop Battery Empty
PostSubject: How-to Reuse Your Laptop Battery   How-to Reuse Your Laptop Battery EmptyMon Sep 05, 2011 12:46 pm

Declare it. Come out with denial. You know your laptop was super cool 2 years ago now gets a quarter-hour of laptop battery. It sucks and every one of us share the same problem as time passes. laptop batteries (and a great many others begin), lose their total charging capacity eventually. It's slow, so I ordinarily do not realize until years afterwards. But when it will do, you can not halt crazy. Laptop batteries usually cost a king's ransom (the battery in great PowerBook 12 "is for example $ 130). For the following reason, you should take the road less traveled and generate your battery.
So what maybe you have done? Well, not also complicated, only replace basically individual cells into the battery box Sony VGP-BPS13. Every time a car radio, possesses had this set connected with $ 20 at Radio Shack to get? Well, if you glance closely, it is often only 6 batteries packaged Saran, along with your proprietary connector. The same applies to these laptop batteries.

At this point go, before I wish to issue a warning. While most people think they are invincible we have been not. This is something being hurt if he cannot jump around. If you must cut the electronics and even what not, no. Manages to do it help to a expert. We are not in charge of anything that may come to pass, mkay? Kay. He inside VGP-BPS10A / B, VGP-BPS10 / S is usually exploited in the training course.
Okay can therefore wanting to operate. Take the fork on the wall for a point in time and check. Take the Sony VGP-BPS13A / H laptop battery. Try draining entirely, if possible. Check the label with your battery. Somewhere near the cautionary that says "Do not try this, do not that'blah, blah, blah" It is best to see a model number for your battery. It is likely that something similar to "Lithium Ion Battery Pack n levers" of your battery cover as like.
If you have a PowerBook as I would really like the following:

So. Today we have a bunch of tissues. Cute. Here you get the part number for your boyfriend. As you can see while in the image of the PowerBook G4 battery pack, the number is printed around the packaging. In this court case CGP345010. OK great. What manages to do it mean? Google and find. Ahhh! It is built by Panasonic. Wonderful. Today we have to get a buying. If there are some cells, then obviously you would like 6 new ones. Do that site for ordering them all.
Get your Xacto utensil, wire cutters, etc due to this. You have to thoroughly remove all cells. Each bank is unique, so I can not likely say how it will work for you. Just be careful to not ever throw the old types.
Remove all metal friends, etc, until you empty your Sony VGP-BPS13 / S features a battery compartment.

Chances are your cells with all the wires to come here to plug to something. No, we will not want this. We need them to do the drawer! Remove the particular black and red, but keep the rest of the left. Generally, in order to stop short circuits. Next, take the layer available your old batteries and move smoothly from the new. Once finished, it is best to look naked rechargeable laptop or pc batteries, new and outdated.
Next you will ought to bring the contact. Obviously while using the metal. You can weld together properly using a metal strip on top, or use the correct position with the metal inside the box considering the battery cells from Sony VGP-BPS10. I've got the second method plus it worked for me following some tinkering around.
Pretty much there. Put everything back together the way it was, and be sure to measure the finished product with a multimeter to be sure there is a today's. If all goes perfectly, pull everything back together then the laptop. Download the particular Sony VGP-BPS10 / H battery completely unused and also ready. You are my buddy, are established.
The write-up Via Engadgets
Back to top Go down
https://cq60.forumotion.com

How-to Reuse Your Laptop Battery
Page 1 of 1