CQ60 battery

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

A new Tech Support Expert Started to be My Lucky Mascot When Repairing My Asus Laptop computer.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: A new Tech Support Expert Started to be My Lucky Mascot When Repairing My Asus Laptop computer.   Thu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm

I am a animals photographer by profession. For my photo shoots I've got to be on my toes continuously. Recently I was while on an outdoor photo shoot to look at suddenly received a phone from my office. It was my boss on the other hand. He wanted me to help you mail him some pictures that were supposed to be printed in the upcoming issue your magazine. As this appeared to be very urgent, I would not waste a single min. Putting all my develop a halt, I immediately returned to my resort inside forest and switched upon my ASUS laptop. Nevertheless to my surprise, the second I turned the electrical power on, a green light flashed for the second and then the laptop automatically banned. I tried taking a battery out. But again while i turned it on, the same happened. I tried it for a lot of times, but in vain. I was afraid as the photographs needed to be sent on an immediate basis, and I was far off from any local on-line. I was going hysteric by using every passing minute. It turned out a very frustrating predicament. I had been working with my laptop from past two years’ time but had never encountered any issue like this. The planned losing all the essential files from my laptop computer terrified me. I again called in place my boss and explained him that we need somebody who can assist with me support for ASUS home pc. He helped me out by giving many that tech support organization that provided support to get ASUS computers.

I dialed the telephone number. My call was answered by the technician named Jeffy. The girl was quite humble and also polite. She asked me to brief me your entire problem. The tech expert quickly recognized what causes it. She asked me to visit some simple steps plus soon my problem had been resolved. With the help of your tech support firm, I has not been only able to post photographs to my workplace, but I also acquired the 態est Photographer in the Month? award. I owe this award on the tech firm that helped me inside my toughest time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cq60.forumotion.com

A new Tech Support Expert Started to be My Lucky Mascot When Repairing My Asus Laptop computer.
Page 1 of 1