CQ60 battery

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Do i need to Buy A Laptop Or even a Netbook _2.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Do i need to Buy A Laptop Or even a Netbook _2.   Fri Oct 28, 2011 3:37 pm

Since the dawn of this netbooks, consumers have been frequently asking the same question frequently. Should I choose a netbook more than a laptop? We have tried in order to answer that commonly asked question to help you to make an informed obtaining decision.

Size and Fat

The screen size belonging to the netbook is in the stove of 7-10 inches and then the keyboard is really cramped. When compared to, the normal laptop distances from 12 to18 in .. The average weight from a netbook is around 3 kilos, while the weight of this laptop is over 5 pounds. Due to the moment size and low excess weight, netbooks are very convenient to sling around.

Storage

Surprisingly, with such little netbooks, you can store a bunch of movies, music and files as they simply have so much space to store data. Currently you can get models that have storage capacity around 160 GB. On this contrary, the newer product laptops have storage capability from 320GB? 500 GB.

Chip

It has become a netbook standard to employ Intel Atom 1. 6Ghz. But they also also come with VIA C7 1. 2GHz and AMD Geode 800MHz. Netbook is engineered for efficiency and lower price as it for 搉et-centric? work. 揘et-centric? computing is simply just checking your emails, browsing cyberspace, running web applications in addition to running small applications. Complex programs (like Photoshop etc) may decrease the pace of the netbook significantly. If you need running complex programs, Laptops may just be your better choice.

Pictures

Netbooks fall short in your graphics arena. Laptops usage integrated or external graphic card from; ' Intel GMA x3100 towards AMD Mobility HD 3870X2, that is definitely way better than netbooks. Bottom-line, netbook may not satisfy your need being gaming system.

Battery

The regular battery life in a laptop is 2-4 hours. But in a regular netbook, it is 3-4 time. If you can get a battery upgrade of 6-cell battery power, then the charge can stay up to whopping 6-10 hours! Caused by the Intel atom model, which uses ultra small voltage.

DVD and webcam

This is a very important point that may sway your choice. At this point of their time, there are no netbooks that you can purchase that have CD or even DVD drives. Also we noted that almost all the netbooks seem to own an inbuilt webcam, which can be a bonus.

Price

Netbooks are quite affordable. The current average price for a different netbook ranges between three hundred to 500 US funds. Some even are made available within 300 US dollars. But with laptops, the standard configuration can cost well over 600 US dollars or over (as you add in more memory, speed besides other features).
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://cq60.forumotion.com

Do i need to Buy A Laptop Or even a Netbook _2.
Page 1 of 1