CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs Empty
PostSubject: How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs   How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:28 pm

Q: I wanted to realize, can Lithium Ion batterys this type of be overcharged?
A: Normally Lithium Ion batteries will never be overcharged if you take advantage of the correct charger and stick to the manufacturers recommendation.
Most systems have monitoring circuits to stop overcharging and overheating. The Sony 'InfoLithium' batteries and the various Canon batteries have the circuitry necessary monitor the battery as part of the battery.
It it not normally NOT smart to discharge Lithium Ion battery power. Just charge them because the manufacturer recommends.
Q: I realize that I can leave it relating to the charger, but what approximately partially charging it? Like easily were to charge any battery that still has power involved ex. 5 hour solar battery capacity, only 2 a lot of time used, will the battery or even camera know when to turn off charging to prevent *possible overcharging?
Any: Yes, the battery/charger will know when to avoid the charging. The Power/Charge lamp may blink when charging starts when it has has finished the charge the Power/Charge lamp moves out. The charging time depends on the current state regarding charge.
Q: How is without a doubt this harmfull? In prior times it was always ideal to totally discharge a battery prior to when recharging, so I assumed together with Lithium Ion you have the option to charge without totally discharging but I din't are convinced was preferable.
A: It's got never been ideal 'to truly discharge a battery' ahead of recharging. If you are of Ni-Cads, that is not really true. The discharged state of your Ni-Cad is normally with regards to 1. 0 volts every cell. At that voltage point, most of the electricity is spent. Discharging the particular battery further could impairment it through cell reversal. That is why Ni-Cad cellular material are always connect in series and not just in parallel (If engineered properly)
The same basically is true for Li-ion, Li-polymer, NiMH and Sealed Live Acid batteries except the minimum cell voltages may just be different.
If your equipment appropriately monitors cell voltage and maybe cell temperature and disconnects within the appropriate level like quite a few Li-ion, Li-polymer do, then there's no problem. They may say the battery power is fully discharged, nonetheless it still contains energy thinking that energy can be very easily measured.
Normally there isn't an benefit to discharge a Li-ion battery should you not are testing it to decide actually capacity, to predict death date when comparing to previous tests belonging to the cell, or possibly discharging to approximately 50% convenience of long term storage. I don't think the average consumer needs to buy the appropriate test equipment and gaze after battery performance logs on their batteries.
Thus my unbiased and professional recommendation, buy one spare wide variety, charge as outlined within your manual, and go enjoy your batteries.
www. camcorder-battery-shop. com/article/camcorder-battery-article/9. html
Back to top Go down
https://cq60.forumotion.com

How to Reasonablely Charger your Camcorder Battery Packs
Page 1 of 1