CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Mobile.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Mobile. Empty
PostSubject: Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Mobile.   Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Mobile. EmptySun Oct 09, 2011 2:54 pm

Almost all the handsets offered by Sony Ericsson are mega slim, fashionable and have get to be the first choice of many of the female users. Sony Ericsson c902i supplies the great functionality making it popular associated with the young audience.

The basic functionality of this handset

The Sony Ericsson c902i have dimensions of 108 * 49 *11 as well as weighted about 107 gm with a internal antenna.
The inbuilt memory made available from the mobile phone can be 256 Mega bytes that may be extendable by using usb memory slot.
Navigational facility is provided for any convenience of the mobile or portable users, it will never can help you to miss your means.

The excellent display capability is ensured by your handset by acquiring space scheme of 256 million dollars colors and TFT display. The resolution of the actual display is 240 * 320 pixels ensuring the users that they may get a picture associated with worth quality and lucidity.

The integrated 5 super pixel camera with 15 X zooming presents the perfect shot offering the great clarities in your picture, video recording, automatic focus, face focus, snapshot fix, video calling, picture bogging and reddish colored eye reduction are several of the options demonstrating the plurality of this multimedia functions.
You cant purchase the best audio quality for Sony Ericsson c902i anywhere mainly because it offers the best sound experience quality, almost all this audio formats are held by Sony Ericsson c902i similar to AAC, AAC+, eAAC+, CD, M4a, track ID not to mention play Now.

Inbuilt FM radio is additionally equipped in to enjoy the latest music tracks by logging inside the different channels.
Mp3 ring tones together with the attractive themes are granted; the beautiful wallpapers and screensavers improve the display capability to a much better extant and give a stylish look to your on the whole personality.
Kids are attracted toward the handset by audacious games it supplies, the downloading facility is likewise provided.

Sony Ericsson c902i seems to have made the communication speedier and uncomplicated by offering the several ways to communiqu? for instance SMS, MMS, E-Mails plus chatting, the typing is made easier by that introduction of T9 inputting Technique. The different protocols are generally synchronized for sending and receiving the mails similar to POP3, SMTP, IMAP five and Push Mail.
A Bluetooth 2. 0 A2DP indicates the faster connection connected with calls; the HSDPA technology supplies the easy and fast transmission of data associated with the compatible devices.
Back to top Go down
https://cq60.forumotion.com

Sony Ericsson C902i : An Ultra Slim Mobile.
Page 1 of 1