CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell.   Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell. EmptySun Oct 16, 2011 3:32 pm

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->

I know on the internet lots of hype around touch-screen tablets from the moment the iPad came over; but this product basically crosses the line. Acer's Iconia it's essentially a Core i5 pc with familiar specs: roughly 4GB of DDR3 MEMORY, integrated Intel graphics, a hardcore drive up to 750GB, not to mention Windows 7 Home High grade. Ports are also typical in a high-end laptop: two UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS 2. 0, one UNIVERSAL SERIES BUS 3. 0, HDMI, not to mention VGA. Its key feature will be two 14鈥? multi-touch displays that instantly give trending gadget teachers some serious bragging liberties. I mean鈥? its an amazing device to show away from!
I can totally imagine walking perfectly into a meeting, pulling out this Iconia, while everyone stares totally distracted out of your meeting. But now you want to take notes. You unlock MS Word, try writing out, and your eyes are constantly pegged to keyboard screen finding the location where the letters are as one type. There are virtually no physical keys, and hence fat loss get a feeling in where each key is certainly. You have to "look" for any letters on the key pad.
<! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->

<! --
AB_pos = "intext";
AB_lang = "en";
AB_cat_channel = "2800671232, inches;
AB_path = "http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/";
article. write(unescape("%3Cscript src='http: //d21j60o022fwiu. cloudfront. net/gads/controller3. js' type='text/javascript'%3E%3C/script%3E"));
//-->

google_ad_channel = "7940249670, inches + AB_cat_channel + AB_unit_channel;
google_language = "en";
google_ad_region = 'test';

<! --INFOLINKS_ON-->
For everybody who is pretty good at typing for a traditional keyboard, you probably check out the screen as you choice. You don't have to observe the keyboard because it is possible to "feel" where each critical is. Hence, I'm going to anticipate that practical keyboard users who do many of word processing or just typing typically (which I'm sure everyone does) isn't going to find the device comfortable to use consistently.
I was reading CNET's review at the laptop, and they say "it feels a whole lot more natural, but as by using iPad typing, there's sure a learning curve. " Still, I believe both, typically the iPad and Iconia have different usages, and hence is not to be compared. I mean can happen, do you really notice anyone type up Word documents getting an iPad keyboard? Do you ever see anyone employ a touch screen to do every paragraph-based typing? No. That is why, it might not have already been and intelligent move on Acer's part that can put a touch screen alternative to a physical keyboard.
Absolutely sure it's fancy. And for sure, there are ways of fixing no a keyboard. Maybe they could give off an accessory that goes as well as the touch screen keyboard that helps you to feel the keys whilst you type. But otherwise, I don't see pressurised air becoming a market success鈥? nor does an individual see a trend for laptops on this "dual touchscreen" direction. What individuals knows 鈥? maybe someday we'll be able to have the screen as we category 鈥? providing a tactile knowledge.
(Rishi Rajan is are just looking for marketing and technology originality expert. Based on fads and market data, Rishi will be able make informed predictions around the marketability of products in actuality. His blog is out there at www. rishirajan. com/blog)
Acer IconiaMarket Preference: FAILReason: Lack of a physical keyboard helps it be impractical as a netbook. Its large size and overloaded specs enable it to be impractical as a capsule. <! --INFOLINKS_OFF-->.
Back to top Go down
https://cq60.forumotion.com

Acer Iconia Ultimately Sell.
Page 1 of 1