CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Analysis The Asus 1005hab Eee Laptop Netbook.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Analysis The Asus 1005hab Eee Laptop Netbook. Empty
PostSubject: Analysis The Asus 1005hab Eee Laptop Netbook.   Analysis The Asus 1005hab Eee Laptop Netbook. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm

This article was developed good recent purchase of an Asus Eee PC 1005HAB Mini netbook. I've had quite one or two laptop computers, but never had a netbook earlier than. This is my very first netbook now and I actually enjoy having it. This Asus netbook is rather powerful in my honest opinion and will be offering really great features. Netbooks have been around for a while now and have been heavily discussed everywhere. Some netbooks come with Linux as their operating, but about 90% either consist of Windows XP or Your windows program Vista as their main computer. The one bought in this review came with Windows xp and I am literally considering Windows 7 for it the minute it becomes available.

Things I enjoy about the Asus Netbook could be the weight and the screen/display. My last computer I bought is around 3. 5 years old and I am amazed how the indicate technology has evolved in that time. The Asus netbook display is featuring a solid resolution and articles shown on the screen can be viewed from across the location. While traveling I used the built-in Sd card reader of the Asus to be able to upload my pictures with the camera. I then used Google Picasa to work on my pictures in addition to I was partially impressed how great the pictures seemed like on the small computer screen. The Asus netbook had ample horse power to modify the pictures to correct colors, rotation, and more without freezing up or slowing down.

However, the one thing We're not so impressed with stands out as the battery life of that netbook. I do not know if it is Windows XP or the Wi-Fi connection, but it appears as if the factory battery is only good for maybe 2-3 a lot of time. The battery power level shown by Windows xp is making big jumps down and the happens really quickly. The netbook has different power settings in order that you adjust settings for when working on battery, but even with battery-efficient setting the power decided after around 3 hours perhaps. As a matter of fact, even though the display screen brightness dims down when running on juice, the Asus Netbook still uses loads of energy that drains the battery. So, my conclusion is that to bypass this problem you must consider buying a buying battery. The 1005HAB is any "Best Buy" version of your popular netbook with some minor downgrades than the real 1005HA. You can either have the battery from one more Asus 1005HA or replace the existing one with an genuine replacement battery for longer battery power.

My personal conclusion about this little portable computer: Great netbook with plenty of horse power (memory and CPU) as we say. I love the low weight and what I'll do with this Asus 1005HAB netbook computer. The 160 GB harddisk provides decent speed and plenty of space. I am a bit more disappointed about the solar battery life though. Would I buy it again merely have the choice? Certainly, I would go in this netbook computer again.
Back to top Go down
https://cq60.forumotion.com

Analysis The Asus 1005hab Eee Laptop Netbook.
Page 1 of 1