CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Product or service Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery power 5000mah.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Product or service Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery power 5000mah. Empty
PostSubject: Product or service Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery power 5000mah.   Product or service Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery power 5000mah. EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 3:41 pm

Do you plan on camping this summer but can抰 quite leave your electronics at home? The new Revive TwinPort USB External Battery Pack may be the answer to your prayers. With a 5000mAh capacity, you can charge 2 of your respective devices at once. It happens to be compatible with cell smartphone, eReaders, iPods, and gaming devices梑asically any device that might be charged using a USB port.

The Revive TwinPort USB External Battery power has a huge efficiency? 000mAh. That抯 enough for you to charge most Smartphones 2-3 situations. It comes with a new convenient charging plug that lets you charge either in the car or plugged into a fabulous wall outlet. The TwinPort USB External Battery Pack may well also be charged by plugging the idea into your USB port on the laptop. It comes with both a mini together with micro USB charging cable, but will accept any USB cord designed for your device such as an iPod or iPhone. You can actually charge 2 devices immediately or 1 tablet using this type of powerful external battery store. The TwinPort can be stored for nearly 2 months without use before the need to recharge it! This means if your power goes out, you don抰 have to help you worry about not the capacity to recharge your cell phone. It has an simple to operate LED indicator to determine the charge status to ensure you aren抰 caught unaware.

Use of should be without an important backup battery plan. Whether you propose a vacation or just wanting to make certain you are covered with regard to power outages, this Revive TwinPort USB External Battery power makes sense. With summer time months taking us treking and camping, the TwinPort will be ideal solution. It weighs as few as 7 ounces, and that also includes the charging plug. This lightweight external battery power is well worth making room for as part of your backpack or suitcase.

What抯 a battery backup plan? Do you possess an extended battery for ones Smartphone, or perhaps a spare battery? I bought the Droid X extended battery and still have been really happy. It again doubled my charge occasion. But for the power outages that seem to plague my rural area, I think I will just need to buy one of these TwinPort External Battery Packs. What about you?
Back to top Go down
https://cq60.forumotion.com

Product or service Review梤evive Twinport Usb External Battery power 5000mah.
Page 1 of 1