CQ60 battery
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CQ60 battery

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review Your Sub $400 Laptop.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review Your Sub $400 Laptop. Empty
PostSubject: Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review Your Sub $400 Laptop.   Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review Your Sub $400 Laptop. EmptyThu Oct 20, 2011 3:01 pm

Acer has recently skyrocketed in the list of the best selling laptops with most of the Acer Aspire AS5251. At under $400, the price should not be beat. But does this reasonably priced laptop pack enough push to be considered among the best?

Of course, what first interests us about this AS5251 Acer laptop stands out as the price. We are helpful to seeing the top rated netbook also come in at prices around $400, but not laptops. Laptops, typically, do not have the compromises and concessions that many of us find on netbooks. These compromises are found in the form of limited memory, smaller hard drives, less-powerful processors, and much smaller laptop screens.

So, let's look at what exactly, if any, compromises that Acer had to make to deliver united states this AS5251 laptop in $400 (the current asking price is $379 at various locations).

The first thing i noticed when I was given this laptop was the overall look and feeling of the machine. It's quite similar to the ASUS UL80Vt-A1, which I currently rate as the best price/performance laptop on the market today. The machine is black and comes with a 15. 6-inch widescreen laptop monitor that provides solid quality with your built web cam, easily enabling you to video-chat with all within your friends.

The processor on the Acer AS5251 laptop may be a 2. 20 GHz AMD V Series V120 single-core processor. I am normally a strong Intel processor devotee although this AMD processor is normally fast and handles video very well with the new Eyesight technology by AMD. Many laptops that you find today come with a "dual-core" processor, but this processer should meet the needs of nearly every end user.

The hard drive on this subject machine is 250GB. For our money, this is plenty of disk drive space that will suit all of your needs. Remember, the hard drive space of a machine has nothing to do with the speed. It simply determines how much information that you can store on the model. If you do statement processing, PowerPoint, and all the other Office Apps, this size is sufficient. For the rest among us, who store endless flicks and music, we always need to buy another external disc drive for our laptops. Thus, 250GB will satisfy all but the multimedia buffs, who are not satisfied with the particular storage capacity of any disk drive.

Now, when we look at the memory of this equipment, we find the Acer AS5251 notebook computer with 3GB of DDR3 reminiscence. Is this a endanger? Well, it's a bit like the single core processor already mentioned. Most of the best selling laptops today come by means of 4GB of memory, but we could reasonably ask the question: Is this overkill? Again, the standard end-user can usually get by with 3GB with memory just fine. In fact, I know folks who still survive just fine with 1 or possibly 2GB of memory in their machines and they are frequently running multimedia.

Finally, the clincher that this is a good buy is that it has an HDMI port. An HDMI port is the best way to connect a laptop to LCD TELEVISION, which is a wonderful means to show a room complete with people your picture as well as movies.

To summarize the following Acer Aspire5251 review, I would say that this system sacrifices little for anyone that it offers. You will have a laptop that performs above-average at a price that's not only affordable but complete inexpensive.
Back to top Go down
https://cq60.forumotion.com

Acer Aspire As5251 Laptop Review Your Sub $400 Laptop.
Page 1 of 1